I want to collect 1,000 stories of kindness before writing the play. Share yours!
This can be something you’ve done, or seen somebody do, or had somebody do for you. It can be a single line or 10 paragraphs. And any scale, whether that’s donating a kidney or holding a door for somebody. Include any details you remember. If you’re stuck, start with what happened. Where? When? Who was involved? What made them do this kind thing?
Take the survey
Now you’ve shared your story, why not do the Joygernaut survey:
– Sharing something.
– Helping somebody.
– Giving (time, money, things).
– Sacrificing something.
– Making something for someone.
– Doing something for the environment.
– Forgiving someone for something.
– Complimenting or encouraging.